Verifying your identity does not have to be a frustrating experience, so we made sure that our traders can go through the whole process in just five minutes.
We’re speaking of what essentially is a first tier verification, which means a full one will be required at times when the user intends to exceed Tier I limits.
However, for 90% of our traders, Tier I is enough to satisfy their daily needs: any eligible user who verifies himself on this level will be able to trade cryptocurrencies with fiat with a €1,000 limit per day up to €5000 using their SEPA bank account or Klarna (different limits apply to mobile purchases).
Traders are also complemented with a renewed user interface which is now much more convenient and pleasant to eye.
How to verify trader’s identity fast: Tier I
Tier I verification requires users to provide their full name, country of residence and personal ID only. All our customers go through live ID verification using our partner’s Onfido platform.
According to the local Lithuanian laws, this is the information that has to be shown on the document for us to consider it as a valid ID:
- Name and Surname;
- Nationality or Citizenship;
- Date of Birth or Personal Code;
To start the verification process:
- Register for CoinGate account or sign up with the existing;
- Go to the “Account settings->Verification” menu section or click here, then select the “Continue to Trial Verification” option;
- Upload a copy of ID card or passport with a selfie;
- Finalize the verification.
Right after that, your account should be verified immediately and you will be fully ready to use CoinGate trading options.
For a full verification and increased trading limits, please refer to this article.
Here are more articles from CoinGate that might be relevant to you:
- Sofort (Klarna) option for buying crypto is now live on CoinGate
- Credit card payment method update: 13 new cryptos and 50 fiat options!
- CoinGate 2021: Upgrading the core system & entering the US market!
- Selling crypto for Gift Cards is smart. Why?
- You can now pay with DOGE